Welcome to the Smoky Hill Museum
Each time you visit the Smoky Hill Museum, a new story inspires you. Family and kid-friendly interactives, changing exhibits, and fun family activities are among the Museum's highlights - all free of charge. The Museum Store offers Kansas cards, wheat weaving, specialty-food items, toys and more.
Our Wonderful Sponsors
Special thanks go to our exhibit and case sponsors. The Museum is able to continue its strong exhibits and educational programming through their generosity. Interested in sponsoring an exhibit? Contact Kay Quinn at email@example.com.
Bucket List of Benevolence
Posted on 10/26/2015
Want to spread some positivity in your life? Create a benevolent bucket list. Think of it as a “Kind Acts” list where you write down things to do to spread happiness and positivity in others’ lives. Focus on how to benefit your personal community and acts of kindness that can be anonymous. Here are just a few items that should definitely be on your bucket list of benevolence:
- Leave flowers on a stranger’s doorstep
- Leave $5 in a book at a bookstore
- Start a gratitude journal
- Donate to a nonprofit
- Volunteer for a community event
- Run a charity 5K
- Pay for coffee for a stranger
- Make a mixed CD for a friend
- Donate canned food for a food drive
- Leave inspirational messages on sticky notes in a public place
- And some of your own!